FOTP HR Pulse – Nearly 200 HR professionals shared their views!
What has been measured:
- Workforce changes over the last 12 months
- Anticipated workforce changes over the next 12 months
- Employee Turnover
- Workload for the HR teams
- Strategic and Tactical priorities for the HR Teams
- Rich insights from the open text comments to illustrate specific challenges that HR Professionals are facing
The key take-out from the recent Pulse survey is that whilst Remote Working clearly delivers a number of benefits, HR Professionals have also recognised a number of challenges it presents with motivating, training and adequately supporting their colleagues.
In addition, Employee Wellbeing and Mental Support is the top area of focus, in terms of strategic priorities for the HR Professionals.
Top 3 strategic priorities:
- Staff retention
- Skills shortage
- Difficulties with UK recruitment
Top 3 tactical priorities:
- Employee Wellbeing & Mental Support
- Remote Working/Return to the Office
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Anticipated challenges for the next 5 years:
- Skill & Talent Shortage
- Continuous Impact of Covid & Brexit
- Staff Retention
“Retaining talented staff. Managing, more mentoring and development of inter-team relationship skills due to new hybrid working norm.”
“Obviously, home-working means less human contact and maybe not able to identify such issues as well as when office-based.”
“Talent shortage in the UK specifically, and globally. Most skilled and high talented employees specially in IT and engineering are in developing countries and hard to recruit physically in the UK which will lead to opening regionally in those countries to cover the business needs.”
Read the Executive Summary
Click the cover image to download a copy of the Executive Summary, with our compliments.
If you would like a copy of the full report, please e-mail us at email@example.com